Maverick Integration in Nashua NH has an immediate opening available for a full-time Facilities Manager. The Facilities Manager oversees the upkeep of all physical facilities and ensures that the physical conditions of the property meet company standards. This includes general maintenance, such as the upkeep and repair of electrical components, carpentry and plumbing as well as the overall appearance of the facility.
- Plan for and execute successful completion of all daily and seasonal building maintenance and other projects as directed or as needed.
- Coordinate services including security, equipment maintenance, cleaning, and waste disposal.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and manage the preventative maintenance for all applicable equipment.
- Become familiar with and follow Company polices as well as local and state building codes.
- Knowledge of building facilities management normally acquired by supervisory experience in facilities including a minimal of two years on-site facilities manager experience.
- Proven record of successful facilities management.
- Basic plumbing, electrical and carpenter experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, courteous and positive personality
- This is a full-time salaried position based on a 50 hour work week with on-call emergency responsibilities.
- Local travel may be required therefore a valid driver’s license is required.
- Salary contingent upon experience and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Building Maintenance: 2 years
589 West Hollis St
Nashua, NH 03062
email@example.com+ Download Job Application